Help ensure there is more accessible housing for those in the region who are in urgent need
Affordable Housing Program
Waterloo Region is in need of
more affordable housing!
Waterloo Region is a caring community and together we can make a difference.
Where will my money go?
Your monthly donation will go to assisting those in precarious housing situations, including those who are transitioning out of the shelter system by providing funding and support for security deposits, rent subsidies, unit repairs, and utility deposits.
Charitable receipts will be issued.
Individually, it can be difficult to know how to help, but together we canmake a true difference in our community. That’s why we’re introducing our newest initiative – KW Legacy Home to help ensure there is more accessible housing for those in the region who are in urgent need.
IN 2019 OVER $10 BILLION WAS DONATED TO CANADIAN CHARITIES.
TALK ABOUT IMPACT. TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- If you own rental properties, could you afford to donate $10 or $20 monthly per unit? More? Many small donations could make a huge difference to an individual who is precariously housed in our region.
- Do you know other landlords? Challenge them to match your donation and get involved!
- Are you selling a rental property? Consider making a separate donation at the time of sale.
- For each property successfully closed, could you afford to donate $100 or $200? More? Your donation could make impactful change in our community.
- Do you know other realtors? Challenge them to match your donation and get involved!
- Do you work with those who are prioritizing affordable housing like lawyers, accountants, appraisers, home stagers, contractors?Encourage them to get involved through small monthly donations.
KW Legacy Affordable Housing News
KW Legacy Continues To Make A Difference With A Donation To Lutherwood Child And Family Foundation